Sunday, February 19, 2012

grateful

Being a mama ain't easy business.
Sometimes it's hard.
Last week it was hard. 
I got mopey.  Real mopey.
I had a pity party.
On Saturday I stayed in my pajamas all day and ate lots of sushi.
I decided this week will be better.
I have so much to be grateful for.  Too much to be grateful for to be mopey.
So much in fact, I decided to make a collage of everything I am grateful for:


Okay, I guess that's not everything I'm grateful for.  But there's a few.  With all of these things and a little bit of razzle dazzle, this week will be a better week, I do declare.  I'm sorry, Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute are also two people I am super grateful for.  Here's to a great week ahead, peepsies!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I was mad that I was on the bottom, until I saw that Brian was under me. So, I'm guessing that's the best place to be :-)

    ReplyDelete